Black moustache
Moi dear,that's just beautiful.
peep(s) are dreaming


Now,
I have tears to shed.

Skin by NMJ Me.
»The ones I just loved.
Wednesday 26 June 2013

       Ahh..Noticing me posted too much fangirliness (*・∀・)
Anyways,I am 'back' now,so be happy! ((Why should you be happy though? =w=;;))
You know,being in school is much more than being home.Of course,of course!
 It's a boarding school anyways!(^▽^)/

         At home,you can see art.Even though there is ART at school,at home you can see animes and get entertainment and such amazing artworks worldwide....BY INTERNET.

        Believe me,you don't get to surf the internet! If you get to,then you're lucky  (*-*)/
If you get to,probably you can't use it all the time though.At home,YOU'RE FREE....MAYBE (゚Д゚ )ノ
Anyways,why did I post this though?

        Back to the topic.The ones I just loved?Yeah,that is right.I met two SUPREMELY AWESOME 
human-beings in a social-networking chat website.The two amazing peeps are *ehem* and *Ahem* !
(*´∀`*) 

       I love them.I love them so much. I TELL YOU. Wait,this is getting boring.Talk about friends?
Why would I praise them th- /SHOT *Mean NMJ is MEAN*

       (。・д・)ノ゙ Are you still there?Hello..?

      I have the habit of  nibbling nails.Oh god.What am I typing?Too random bro. \(-o- )

      Anyways,that's all my randomness for now!I actually just want to say I'm back,that;s all  (,, ・∀・)
Feel free to leave a comment or ask questions =w= 
Till then!The best is from Allah and the least is from me,bye!
-NMJ